Freebie Friday - Sheep Graph

9/30/2016 04:44:00 AM Maple Grove Creative Design 0 Comments

Are you ready for another FREEBIE?!?! It's Friday, so I hope so!

This is the LAST graph in the serious, folks. All twelve have not been released. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have. If you do make something out of them, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see what you come up with! Post in the comments down below or post on my Facebook page HERE!

Onto the graph!
This final week we have this prize winning beauty! She has never failed to win first place at the county fairs she attends. Everyone just loves her. She's so fluffy and lovely that the yarn spun from her is the best yarn you will ever feel! Seriously, this gal is a winner no matter how you look at her.

Introducing Cashmere Lambert
I will be taking some time off from the freebies for a while. I'll be back, so make sure to check back!

Happy Hooking!






























You Might Also Like

0 comments: