Birthday Bash SALE!

9/12/2016 12:50:00 AM Maple Grove Creative Design 0 Comments

Well, folks. I'm a year older. So that means I want to share the joy with you all.

In celebration of making it to my next birthday without injuring or killing myself in a really stupid way, I thought I'd offer a sale. Right now ALL of my printable label designs are 50% off. Yep, 50%! That means they are only $1.99 per set at the moment.

Here's what's included:
~Product Wraps in both Portrait and Landscape orientation - These wrap around your actual product. Great for boot cuffs, kitchen items, and many, many other things!
~Product Tags - Business Card sized tags to hang from your items.
~Mini Tags - Half the size of a business card. Hangs from your items.
~Skinny Tags - A quarter the size of a business card. Also hangs from your items.
~Avery Template for easy printing on Avery paper products.
~Blank backs for each size tag - You can add washing instructions, etc., on these tags. It's UNHEARD OF to get blank copies of the background design. But you get them with these!

Want to add your business name or logo to the designs? Well, customization is also available! Just shoot me a convo and we can discuss it!


These will only be this price for a LIMITED TIME! So, don't miss out on them! Find them all at www.MapleGroveCreative.Etsy.com.

Happy Hooking!



























You Might Also Like

0 comments: