The Dreamy Dragon Boot Cuffs

12/06/2016 11:54:00 PM Maple Grove Creative Design 0 Comments

I have a new pattern available for you all. I really hope you enjoy this one!


I don't know about you, but I LOVE boot cuffs! I also LOVE the Dragon Scale Fingerless Gloves that are so hot right now. So I wanted to make a set of boot cuffs that would look good with the gloves.

What's great about these boot cuffs is that you can make them any size you want using any yarn you want.

Stitches you'll need to know:
  • Slip Stitch
  • Double Crochet 
  • Front Post Double Crochet
  • Back Post Double Crochet
  • Crocodile Stitch 

If you don't know how to do the Crocodile Stitch I recommend watching The Crochet Crowd's video on them. Mikey is much better at explaining this stitch than I am. It's not a difficult stitch and once you learn you'll wonder why you haven't been doing it all along. 

To purchase this pattern head on over to my Etsy shop HERE! www.MapleGroveCreative.Etsy.com

 Made with I Love This Yarn


Made with Red Heart Unforgettable

Happy Hooking!



































You Might Also Like

0 comments: