Christmas in July Sale!

7/17/2016 05:26:00 PM Maple Grove Creative Design 0 Comments

It's that time of year again. Time for watermelon, hot days swimming at the lake, and... Christmas? Sure, why not! I've always liked the whole Christmas in July hoopla. So, why not have a sale?

If I'm being honest, I like to do a lot of my Christmas shopping this time of the year, when the days are long and I have more time to do the things I love. Black Friday? Forget about it! So, in honor of the hot temps and lazy dog days, let's do some shopping! Yay!



Until Midnight on July 31st, you can purchase ALL my patterns for $1 each - or 8 for $6! That's a steal, y'all!

To purchase head on over to my Etsy shop! (www.MapleGroveCreative.Etsy.com)

Here's what you can get...




Happy Hooking! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: