Yellow Yuppie Slouchy Hat Pattern

11/05/2015 12:41:00 AM Maple Grove Creative Design 0 Comments

Who's ready for a new slouch hat pattern?! This one is a little eccentric, which coming from me shouldn't be a great surprise.

Again, sorry for the name. What can I say? I'm a nerd.

This hat is made using joined rounds and continuous rounds with worsted weight yarn and a K hook (6.5mm.) US and UK terminology are both included. Don't forget to ALWAYS check your gauge. I crochet loosely, so you may need to change your hook.

Stitches you need to know:
Magic Ring or Magic Circle
Chain
Slip Stitch
Single Crochet
Double Crochet

Level:
I'd say it's an advanced beginner design.

There are two rows where there are these handy little gaps. They're there just for pretties (my daughter says they're good places to scratch your head.) Don't be afraid to weave in ribbon or bows or whatever you would like in these areas. Personally, I like it as is, but make it your own!

You are more than welcome to sell any finished products made from this pattern. Just please, credit
me when you do.

Purchase the Yellow Yuppie Slouchy Hat Pattern HERE!

If you have any questions just HOLLER!






















You Might Also Like

0 comments: