Bitter Bohemian Slouchy Hat Pattern

10/20/2015 04:09:00 AM Maple Grove Creative Design 0 Comments

Now that fall is at our door steps and the leaves are contemplating their show of brilliant color it's time for me to break out some of my favorite things. Slouchy hats are probably my favorite item to design. I look idiotic in them, but who cares. I simply love the feel and look of them.

And okay, to be honest, I'm HORRIBLE at naming things. Just ask my daughter. {snort} So if you find the names of my designs to be more stupid than not, that's okay. I agree with you!

With that said, here is a new crocheted pattern for you all. It actually includes both US and UK terminology. It's teen/adult sized and SUPER slouchy (which I may or may not kinda sorta love) but you can easily make it less slouchy by removing a few rows.

Uses Medium weight (4) or Aran weight yarn. 5mm (H) and 4mm (G) hooks. I tend to crochet on the loose side, so you may need to adjust your hook size to meet the gauge. And ALWAYS check your gauge, folks. Otherwise your hat may fit a troll. No offense to all the trolls out there.

Stitches you need to know to make this hat:
Magic Ring or Magic Circle
Slip Stitch
Single Crochet (through both loops and back loops only)
Double Crochet
Front Post Double Crochet

You will also need to know how to crochet in the round in order to make this hat. I will have other patterns that are not made in the round in future posts, however.

And as always, you absolutely may sell finished items created from this pattern. Just please credit me when you do!

If you have any questions, please just HOLLER!

Purchase The Bitter Bohemian Slouchy Hat Crochet Pattern HERE!






















You Might Also Like

0 comments: