Boysenberry Bliss Slouchy Hat Pattern

11/29/2015 04:20:00 PM Maple Grove Creative Design 0 Comments

Hey, whatta ya know, here's another slouchy hat pattern. I told you I love them. This one is a fun one because it is NOT made in the round. Fancy, right? Instead it's made with turned rows and then sewn together and cinched/gathered at the top.

It uses worsted weight yarn (I recommend Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn or Red Heart with Love) with a K hook. Includes both US and UK terms. Don't forget to check your gauge! I can't stress how important that is. Especially since I crochet loosely.

Stitches you need to know:
Chain
Single Crochet
Double Crochet
Whip Stitch (for sewing the hat together since it's not made in the round - Don't worry, it's not hard.)

This hat is easy to customize. Just make sure your starting chain is in multiples of 3 plus 2 extra chains.

The button on this hat is from Iron Mountain Creations. I've posted about these buttons HERE! Seriously, you should check them out. They're that amazing!

Purchase the Boysenberry Slouchy Hat pattern HERE!

Selling finished product from this pattern are absolutely allowed. Just please credit me when you do.

As always, if you have any questions, just HOLLER!


















You Might Also Like

0 comments: