The Lovely Lacey Slouchy Hat Pattern

6/21/2016 03:25:00 PM Maple Grove Creative Design 0 Comments

It's been a little while since I've posted a new pattern. Life has taken me by the ears and has been slinging me around a bit. Things are starting to calm down some in my world of crazy and that means I have a few patterns I'll be sharing with you all over the coming days. Stay tuned, it's about to get interesting!


Up first is the Lovely Lacey Slouchy Hat Pattern!

The idea for this hat came when I found some pretty lace ribbon. My ribbon addiction is nearly as intense as my yarn addiction. So, after I brought the ribbon home I may or may not have held it like a new puppy for a while. Petting was possibly involved. I knew I had to come up with something for it. So this hat was born.

It's a relatively simple and quick pattern and would be great to wear all year long. It uses worsted weight yarn and a J hook. And of course you need some pretty ribbon!


Stitches you need to know:
Magic Ring / Magic Circle

Slip Stitch

Chain

Single Crochet

Double Crochet

V Stitch

Treble Crochet

Picot Stitch
  
I, once again, apologize for the cheesy name. I just lack the talent for naming things. 

Purchase the Lovely Lacey Slouchy hat pattern HERE! Or check out my other patterns in my Etsy shop at www.maplegrovecreative.etsy.com.

Selling finished product from this pattern is absolutely allowed. Just please credit me when you do.

As always, if you have any questions, just HOLLER!

 




You Might Also Like

0 comments: